Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Should I Should I not?


I had been neglecting my blog this few months, the longest record too.
So, I am thinking of shutting my online diary up. No point of blogging.
But sometimes I think it's the best place for me to say everything out.
No one can see, no one can feel but only myself. What to do about it?

Recently, it's the most down-period-in-my-life. I shouldn't say further more.
Friends should know but sometimes I think they don't really know what im thinking.
What I really want? In love, okay I admit I-am-a-failure in it. Because I do not know
how to handle them properly. And i'm just obeying the rules and regulation.
But in the end, I am not the one that spoilt it or left out. It's HIM aint me!
How many times I had fall in the well, and climbed up alone, I can't remember.
Love? What the fuck is that? Who fucking let love exist in this fucking world?
Fuck them up! It only let human beings suffer even more in the earth seriously.
It's my own concept of relationship, don't put it in heart if you don't like it.
Until now, I still can't meet anyone that can change my concept of them yet.
Maybe I had hurt more than what you all can expect, it's unimaginable I can say.
So sick and tired of all these waiting, memories.. bullshit!

I need a talk with someone now :(

No comments: